WHAT IS NANOSHIELD?
Nano Shield is the first and only disinfectation technology in the world with A+ quality hygiene standards and long term effectiveness which uses its special additional protection shield (back shield) by implementing nano silver ion technology
WHAT IS NOT NANOSHIELD?
Nanoshield application is not a classic cleaning process which only consists of removing dust and dirt from the surface.
It is a disinfection and semi sterilization process which provides long term and high level hygiene continuity. It provides high level hygiene in many areas which contains bacteria even after the most detailed cleaning processes.
While it disinfects all microorganisms attached to the application surface, it also has the ability to inhibit pathogens in the air by interacting them with the substrate in its content.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Nano Silver particles pass the epicyte of the microorganism they interact with and disrupt their DNA in the cell membrane. The electrons produced by the silver ions, tear the cell membrane of microorganisms and prevent their DNA and RNA to replicate or reproduce. Since bacteria and fungi reproduce by segmentation process, their reproduction is already prevented when their membranes are broken.
- Licensed by the Ministry of Health.
- Complies with the Biocidal Product Regulation.
- It is a 100% natural product which does not harm human health.
- Non toxic and non carcinogenic.
- Easy to apply with long term effectiveness.
- Eliminates volatile organic carbon originated odors and some other chemical odors.
- Has no undesirable effect on non target organisms.
HOW LONG IS THE EFFECTIVENESS?
Although the effectiveness period of the Nanoshield product varies depending on the factors like contamination exposure frequency of the environment, the risk level according to the purpose of use, the intensity of the daytime circulation, the nature and frequency of the cleaning process; the average antimicrobial effectiveness of the product continues for 3-6 months.
- After the bacteria density is measured, the disinfectant is released into the environment with the ULV (Ultra Low Volume) device by using the cold fogging method.
- The product contains the nano silver ion gets released into the environment with ULV device with the 1 atmospheric pressure (1.013 Bar).
- After the application, it takes 10 minutes for the fog cloud to collapse. After the collapsing, environment gets ventilated.
- As the final step, the application gets completed by measuring the new bacteria density in the application area.
- The product not only disinfectants the floor, it applies all of the ambient volume by working on the all horizontal and vertical spaces.